The January 2020 publication of Monthly Translation and Analyses Digest includes the following articles:
- New regulation on ‘ethnic unity’ raises concerns of accelerated assimilation
- Grassroots surveillance program extended for ninth year in a row
- TAR’s 2020 plan prioritises ‘stability maintenance’ and ‘fight against Dalai Clique’
- TAR branch of United Front holds conference on ethnic and religious affairs in Lhasa
- Research center to promote Xi Jinping’s ideology on ethnic and religious affairs established in Gansu
Click here to download a copy of the January 2020 issue.